Gold Medal Safety Padding is a tough, resilient padding system providing maximum safety with minimal maintenance that has been used in Personal Safety Rooms and Seclusion rooms around the world for the last 35 years.
It is used extensively throughout Police, Correctional and Medical Institutions for the safe keeping of those persons who, through drug or behavioural problems, are assessed to be at risk of causing harm to themselves or be destructive to their surroundings.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding will never need to be replaced
- Completely fire resistant and self extinguishing
- Easily cleaned – can be hosed off, washed with detergents and scrubbed with a nylon brush without affecting its performance
- Fungus and moisture resistant
- Virtually seamless
- Can be fabricated into any shape room – cameras, intercoms, waste grilles or sprinkler outlets can all be incorporated within this product
- Highly resilient to damage
- Smooth non-slip surface
- Manufactured specifically for each application
- Improved safety and hygiene for patients and prisoners
For use in
- Correctional Facilities
- Police Stations
- Court Houses
- Remand Centres
- Special Purpose Health Facilities
- Emergency Departments
For the protection of
- Self harm patients or inmates
- Violent detainees
- Alcohol or drug affected detainees
Gold Medal Safety Padding is responsible for International sales outside of the USA and Canada. We have successfully introduced the product to Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Ireland, France, The Middle East and several other areas around the world.